The Foundation Relations Program provides comprehensive services to support faculty, administrators and center directors in their work with foundations.
Our staff is available to:
- identify potential funding sources
- plan and coordinate solicitations
- assist with letter of inquiries and grant proposals
- route proposal materials through the system
- ensure timely follow-up with foundations following an award
- help secure follow-up awards
Please consult us before you approach a foundation, and let our staff experts provide you with a history of the funder's relationship with GW, including facilitating contact with that funder and other investigators already in partnership with that foundation.