GW Cyber and Homeland Security Programs
The Center for Cyber and Homeland Security (CCHS) is no longer located at the George Washington University (GW).
Archived CCHS Reports and Publications
For reports or other publications released by CCHS during its time at GW, please search the CCHS web archive.
CCHS Leadership & Staff
Contact the former director or staff of CCHS.
GW Program on Extremism
GW’s Program on Extremism (POE) is a multidisciplinary team of experts from across the globe, including government officials, scholars, former extremists, and counter-extremism practitioners providing first-hand assistance to families grappling with radicalization. Visit the program’s website.
Cybersecurity Training Programs at GW
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Master’s Degree Programs
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Strategy and Information Management
- World Executive Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity in Computer Science
- Master of Laws in National Security and U.S. Foreign Relations Law
- Online Master of Engineering in Cybersecurity Policy & Compliance
- Master of Cybersecurity Strategy & Information Management
Juris Doctor Programs
- Juris Doctor with areas of study in National Security and U.S. Foreign Relations Law and National Security and Cybersecurity Law
CyberCorps Scholarship Program
GW’s CyberCorps scholarship program facilitates efforts to identify and encourage bright students who are graduating to expand their horizons beyond community college to GW, or beyond an undergraduate degree to a graduate degree related to cybersecurity and information assurance at GW.
Please contact the Office of the Vice President for Research at [email protected] if you have any additional questions about GW’s education and research programs in cyber and homeland security.