- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
The Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) serves as a central resource to support the research community at GW by providing guidance and stewardship for researchers and administrators. SPA is responsible for the effective and timely handling of research proposals, as well as the preparation, interpretation, negotiation, and execution of agreements on behalf of GW for projects funded by federal and state agencies, foundations, and other public and private sources. We also draft, negotiate, and execute awards and subawards for collaborative research.
Latest News and Updates
- Faculty Summer Hires on Sponsored Projects - EPAF Initiator Information (pdf)
- Subaward Monitoring Procedures
- Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200)
- E-Signatures - Guide
- Electronic Proposal Routing and Submission through Cayuse 424
- Accounts Payable Remedy System - Online Submission Form now live!
- Updated Guidance - Graduate Research Assistants
- Research Updates