- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
The Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) serves as a central resource to support the research community at GW by providing guidance and stewardship for researchers and administrators. SPA is responsible for the effective and timely handling of research proposals, as well as the preparation, interpretation, negotiation, and execution of agreements on behalf of GW for projects funded by federal and state agencies, foundations, and other public and private sources. We also draft, negotiate, and execute awards and subawards for collaborative research.
Latest News and Updates
- Information for Budgeting and Setting up Cross-Disciplinary Projects
- NIH Subaccounting Transition
- Electronic Proposal Routing and Submission through Cayuse 424
- Accounts Payable Remedy System - Online Submission Form now live!
- Updated Guidance - Graduate Research Assistants