- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
The development of a complete proposal includes, but is not limited to, preparing a proposal according to GW and sponsor requirements, obtaining necessary approvals, and transmitting the complete proposal to OVPR for final review, approval, and submission.
There are several key items to keep in mind as you begin the process of preparing your proposal for submission to the funding entity.
- When you become aware of a funding opportunity that you would like to respond to you should immediately notify your Sponsored Projects Administrator. Your SPA will be able to assist you with your budget and other considerations as you prepare your proposal and application.
- Review the RFA, RFP, or funding opportunity closely. Pay careful attention to the deadlines and required documentation.
- If available, sign up for alerts directly related to your funding opportunity. These alerts will notify you of any changes to the solicitation that may impact your submission.
- Allow sufficient time for routing and review of your proposal packet by the Authorized Organizational Representative (AOR) and the Pre-Award Support Specialist who submits all proposals.
- Adhere to the Five Day Submission Deadline to ensure your proposal will be submitted on time.